5 Apps You Need To Start Blogging From Your Phone
Many want to start blogging but continue to pull back due to the lack of a laptop. Well, it is time to stop giving excuses and start blogging straight from your mobile phone. We have curated 5 apps that can help you kick-start your blog today without a laptop.
All these apps always come very handily in case you also need to modify a blog-post quickly while your laptop or computer is far away. Without taking much of your time, let’s get straight into creating:
RELATED POST: 7 Ways To Outsmart and Win Over Instagram Algorithm
- WordPress or Blogger mobile app: WordPress or Blogger app allows you to write up your content, draft and even schedule your post straight from your phone. Especially, if you are blogging on-the-go and can’t access a laptop immediately. Just download and start writing.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: Looking for a quick app to edit your blog pictures on the go? Adobe Photoshop Express is the mobile version of the popular photo editing software for creatives looking to achieve great and high-quality pictures on their phone. It is easy to use and essential for content creators working via their mobile phone.
- Photo Grid: Photo Grid is the perfect mobile app to put your pictures together. This app is great most especially when you are creating a lookbook post or multiple outfit post. It also gives you the option to access other features such as infographic and editing.
- Canva: Canva is one of the most popular mobile apps to create interesting and attractive infographics. There are thousands of options to pick from with an easy step by step method and process to create the best graphics for your blog post.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a great platform for an inspirational picture or free images to use in your blog-post. After Instagram, Pinterest is the second largest images platform you should definitely have as a blogger.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE APPS TO USE ON THE GO AS A BLOGGER?
Stay connected with us on Instagram @thebloggerpoint/ @itsmaryamsalam