TBP Top 30 Most Inspiring Bloggers/Content Creators 2017
2017 is indeed an inspiring year and we enjoyed every bit of it. We made mistakes, tried new things and learnt so much from everyone in the blogging industry. So much creativity this year and we couldn’t stop ourselves from falling in love with some outstanding inspiring bloggers. In no particular order, we have gathered 30 bloggers who really made the blogging industry interesting for us. Let’s start with:
- @akinfaminu: One of our all-time male blogger who inspired us throughout the year with his consistent contents. Oh, not a lot of people can balance being a doctor and blogging. We can’t wait to see more in 2018.
- @hafymo: Talking about the minimalist look with a twist. We love how blogger @hafymo can make everything look interesting.
- @kuyetbamai: Oh, one of our male blogger crush in 2017 must be the king of editing and great lifestyle content creator, Kuyet. We love his Instagram theme. Have you seen his page yet?
- @thisthingcalledfashionn: Blogger @thisthingcalledfashionn is the new cool-kid who made a buzz in the blogging industry this year. Everything about her is just flawless, even her smile.
- @styletitudebyada: Looking for some dash of elegance and street-style? Well, blogger @styletitudebyada is the one to follow on social media.
- @thesvnflwr: Blogger @thesvnflwr is the real G to stalk if you ever want to tour the cool spots in Lagos. She has a way to make this our stressful Lagos look beautiful just like ‘the abroad’. With her, you can only focus on the bright side of Lagos.
- @cassiedaves: Another medical practitioner proving anything is achievable if you set your mind to it. Blogging and being a doctor isn’t the easiest combination to balance but she is excelling. Kudos!
- @d3ola: We just want to be as consistent as blogger @d3ola. Ask us what consistency can do and we will point at her. She keeps putting in the work and we can’t help but celebrate with her when those nominations and successful projects rolled this year.
- @socialprefect: Oh, the wonderful @socialprefect is that prefect we all prayed for in secondary school to be our ‘school mother’. She always advises to put in the work and we believe her because the result is there to show for it. Wait, did you watch her CNN Inside Africa documentary? So, inspiring.
- @sisiyemmie: Another content creator we follow closely. She isn’t just a food content creator but all round inspiring influencer. We love her.
- @t2pitchy: Hello @t2pitchy, can we use this opportunity to say how much we love your blogging journey? Taking your personal brand to building a strong brand isn’t something everyone can do. We love you.
- @msdemi_akin: If you ever find yourself attending a dinner without a great matching clutch or shoes. Head over to blogger @msdemi_akin blog for some quick DIY. She is the real G.
- @thebrowniegram: Ever need to hear some real talk but your best-friend is unreachable? Just do a quick tour of @thebrowniegram Insta-story or Snapchat. You will never regret it. Blogger @thebrowniegram is our ‘real-est‘ social media bestie but she doesn’t know…Oops, now she does.
- @vivianokezie: Content creator @vivianokezie got us addicted to her channel with phenomenal editing skills. Have you seen her videos yet? No? What are you waiting for?
- @carcheey: Blogger @carcheey is such a fresh breeze in the blogging industry this year. Her style and softness gave us all the “chill-ness” possible. Is ‘chill-ness’ even a word?
- @tgjonah_: She is a full package blogger, not only loving her style but we love how mum-blogger include her kids into her creative world. Oops, did we mention she kills it in the gym as well? She is indeed a 360-degree blogger.
- @styleconnaisseur: She is bold, sassy and surely knows how to combine her colours right. For blogger @styleconnaisseur, there is surely no days off with her style game.
- @furehx: Our favourite thing about blogger @furehx is her confidence. You surely know a confident woman when she is able to inspire other ladies without considering them as competitors. Keep excelling.
- @valerieegbuniwe: The sweetest of them all, our blogger-babe @valerieegbuniwe. All we want is just a week skincare and haircare routine. Everything about her flawless.
- @s4de_u: Style blogger @s4de_u daily style is just breath-taking. Her attention to detail makes her stand out from other style influencers.
- @aishazkitchen: Talking about a stylish chef. Food blogger @aishazkitchen food recipes would leave you salivating all day.
- @ronkeraji: Ronke creativity is out of this world. We love how she constantly challenge herself. Such a great example for all content creators out there.
- @itsmaryamsalam: If you don’t know Maryam, well she is the founder of TBP and also a blogger herself. All we can say is, she inspires us from every angle.
- @tukemorgan: The multi-talented Tuke Morgan brings all sort of chill-ness when you need it. Her smile actually put us in a good mood. If you follow her on Insta-story, you will understand what we are all about.
- @sekinatsanni: Looking for that self-confidence and business tips or inspiration? Blogger @sekinatsanni blog has everything you need.
- @official_lade: Travel and fashion blogger @official_lade really made us fall in love with the minimal Instagram theme this year. She knows her editing tricks too well and surely is doing the right thing as she recently got nominated for an award alongside great other bloggers.
- @wumituase: Remember blogger @wumituase from LFDW ’17? This year, she didn’t come to play, every-day is fashion week for her. We love her style.
- @uwanii: Oh, dear Uwanii, we love your videos. She is so talented and creative with her video contents. She is the perfect Youtuber to watch on a girls night with the besties. Such a funny and heart-warming person.
- @adohrspeaks: Rhoda from @adohrspeaks did a great job this year with GHIEF_ foundation. Keep inspiring all of us to be a great citizen. Such a boss-lady to emulate.
- @tolaniav: Finally, we have YouTuber @tolaniav. We can’t pin down what we love most about her, guess we just love everything. Her natural hair routine and journey almost made all of us at TBP consider going all-naturel.
Thank you for reading. Who inspired you most this year? Comment down below, let us discover great bloggers.
Get social with us @thebloggerpoint (Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest)