5 Blog Planners You Should Be Looking At For 2018
Blogger planners are quickly becoming a must-have item for bloggers. Apart from the fact that it keeps you organised with your blogging routine and day-to-day lifestyle. It is great for aesthetics especially flat lays and those “Blogger-cliche” shoots with a laptop.
2018 is just around the corner and this new year, our aim is to be on top of our blogging game and stay consistent with those creative contents. So, why not look at our favourite blog planners available both in Nigeria and abroad. Also, did we mention, most blog planners now come with lots of tips and tricks to help with your blog? Well, now you know and can be sure of getting a great value for your money. So, let’s see:
- GIRLY STYLE: How pretty is this planner by Dorinus Illustrations? So, yummy they look like edible blog planners.
- CULTURE STYLE: Okay, can we take a moment for Heartdictions planners though? The covers are gorgeous and we can’t wait to get one for ourselves here at TBP office (Available in Nigeria).
- ALL-PURPOSE: If you are like me and love to write EVERYTHING down. Then get you an all-purpose planner with extra space to contain your daily to-do list.
- ART STYLE: Oh, how lovely are these Cassie Daves blog planners though? We love the artistic vibe going on here (Available in Nigeria).
- MINIMAL & PERSONALISED STYLE: We love the minimal look and the fact that we can have our personal-brand name just right on the cover. How cool is that? Click here to purchase