We all know that as a blogger, you need to have great pictures and graphics on not just your blog but also on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other socials. Most times it’s the image I see that makes me click on anything online. And it was really challenging for me at the beginning because I had no idea how people created these graphics so I went to google. Before Canva came and turned my life around, I tried to work with pic monkey and Pixlr, even tried Photoshop but could not master any of them.So for those who are just starting out or are looking for a free and easy-to-use and versatile tool to create their own graphics, this post is for you.
4. You can change Image background colour by selecting the “background” tab and choosing from wide range of colours and patterns.
- I selected social media layout. First got a background image from pixabay.com (you can search and get free and non-copyrighted pictures to use for your blog) and uploaded to canva.
- Then I enlarged it to fit the width of the box for social media and added the title text from the text tab with the “add subheading“, set the font and the colour to red.
- To add some finishing touches, I added a light bulb under icon from the “elements” tab and set the colour to grey to match the other parts of the image.
- When I was satisfied, I simply click the download button and you can also share it directly to your social media.
I personally like my graphics to be simple and straightforward, canva lets you take out and put in whatever you like and it’s free, multipurpose and very beginner friendly. Thanks for reading till the end. Have you been using canva? What do you use to create your graphics? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Happy blogging!
5 thoughts on “How To Create Beautiful Graphics For Your Blog And Social Media Easily By Your Self With Canva.”
I love this. Can an iPhone download canva
No Habiba, you can only download it on an iPad, otherwise it’s a web application you use with your computer or at least for now. Hope it helps.
great post, now my pictures can look great and professional abit. thx team.
Definitely. Thanks for reading!
This is great, very useful I must say.