5 Experts And Entrepreneurs You Should Be Following To Help Build Your Business
Recently, I made it a habit to listen to inspirational speeches while I get ready in the morning. Sometimes, I share some key points that I can relate to on my social platforms. Every time I share an inspiration speech video on my Snapchat [Fashionbydaisy] or Instagram [@itsmaryamsalam], I get lots of people asking me who the speaker was or what is the link to the video.
It’s not easy building a business, especially when you have other things going on for you like a full-time job, part-time job or education. That’s why it’s important to learn from experts and experienced entrepreneurs to limit your mistakes or errors to the minimum.
Many say making mistakes is the best teacher because you can learn from it which I totally agree with but I also believe you don’t have to make all mistakes. Why not learn from others?!
So in today’s post, I will be sharing the Top 5 experts & Entrepreneurs I follow to keep my motivation and entrepreneurship fire burning. I have learned so much from these individuals and I can’t wait for you guys to check them out:
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Gary video is hilarious and I like how raw and direct he is. He won’t sugarcoat anything for you. Gary is that voice you need to remember whenever you are feeling down or negative. He is the ‘harsh’ mentor that is likely to push you to make a huge success. Click here to check out his Instagram
- Jack Ma: If you know about the multi-billion retail platform called Alibaba then you need to read more about Jack Ma. His application to Havard University got rejected over 10 times and still, he never gave up. This guy is just wonderful…Click here to watch one of Jack Ma video.
- John Maxwell: Author of several books and speaker at several entrepreneurial events. John is the guy to check out if you need a great quality boost.
- Rick Warren: Rick book ‘The purpose driven life‘ is although a religious (Christianity based), however, if you are very an open-minded Muslim like me, it is very useful. It doesn’t preach about giving your life to Christ or so but in general an inspirational book for everyone really. That book was a great read even though I didn’t finish it.
- Rhonda Byrne: Author of great books but Rhonda book ‘The Secret’ changed my way of thinking. If you are curious to know more about the law of attraction, you need to read ‘The Secret’.
Here You can check out my post where I shared my top entrepreneurship websites for a daily dose of inspiration and self-learning.
Hope you really check out these people and get inspired!
Don’t forget to get social with me on Instagram @itsmaryamsalam