How To Create Attention-Grabbing Title For Your Blogpost
One of the biggest tricks to getting those clicks and boosting your blog traffic is creating an ‘attention grabbing’ blog title. A very interesting title that can catch everyone’s attention can spread your blog miles away. I never really put so much effort in my titles until some few months ago and since then, my stats have never been the same. So, without wasting much of your time, let’s get into this post and make sure you apply these tricks to your next blogpost.
Related post: [Video] – 6 Tips On How To Start A Blog…..A MUST WATCH
Bag from www.ailyofficialuk.com
- Put yourself in your reader’s position: If you were to search online for topics related to that blog-post you are currently writing now, what will you type in Google search? Be realistic and very true to yourself. For example, imagine writing about mum jeans, which title will be best? Is it, Blue mum jeans and white shirt or How to style mum jeans with a white shirt?
- Reply to a question: Going back to the first point. Everyone is constantly looking for an answer to something online, so the ‘How, What, Where‘ are always great words to use for your blog titles because everyone is looking to learn something somehow.
- Listing: It is a fast paced world and everyone need a quick or straight to the point answers. Number listing titles will pull those readers to your blog as you already gave them a sneak peek and time frame of what your content is all about and how many things you will be talking about. Would you rather click on a post that says: ‘4 easy ways to make money‘ or ‘Make money through these easy ways‘. Indirectly, you are telling people: I am not here to waste your precious time, which is great.
- Positive adjectives: Oh, this one is very tricky but if you can master it very well then it’s a winning journey for you. Start your title with a very interesting and positive word and see how readers roll in. You want to use words like: Excellent, Great, Interesting, Easy, Fun, Funny, Surprising etc. Great humour in a blog title attracts people to your blog/platform.
- Create the ‘Need’ & ‘Emergency feel’: For some reasons, we human love to rush. How many times have you purchased something because you saw the word: Sold-out, Last-minute, Flash-sales etc. Well for blog-post is a bit different but the same feelings. Make people feel the urgent need to read your post with words like ‘X thing you need to know…..’, ‘Reasons why…..’, ‘Signs you might….’ etc. Create a feeling that they are missing out on something…. It works especially if the post bangs, then readers will keep coming back for more….
I hope these points will help you re-think your next blog-post title.
Last post: 4 Ways To Make Your Business Stand Out [Brand Your Business Differently]
Please, don’t forget to leave your thoughts below in the comment section [+ Blogpost suggestions]
[I love reading your comments] – Don’t forget, New blog post every Monday’s and Thursday’s.
Thank you for your support on my previous posts, really appreciate!
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram: @itsmaryamsalam
Outfit details: Mules & Trousers – H&M, Jacket – Zara, Bag – ailyofficialuk.com